September 21, 2012

what's in my bag


As a devoted stress-watcher of youtube beauty vloggers, I am oh-so-familiar with the "what's in my bag?" tag and the inevitable mountain of lip gloss that follows.  I thought it would be fun to do a drawing of what's in my bag instead of a video -- partly because, well, this is a drawing blog, and partly because I can not deal with the sound of my own voice, you guys.  It's a common ailment, but an ailment nonetheless.  But I digress.

What we have here is as follows:
a. My prized Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick in the color "fuchsia fĂȘte," a birthday gift from my dad, who sweetly tolerates my Kate Spade fanaticism
b. A battered floral wallet I got from Target in college
c. My phone in the Ban.do case I'd been lusting after forever and finally splurged on
d. A tiny thing of Advil (working on spreadsheets all day and digital drawing all night is headache city)
e. Obligatory Sharpie
f. Many a grocery list

What's in YOUR bag?

1 comment:

  1. I love your illustrations, you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete